Sunday 27 May 2012

nelly.com London launch party

Quite a few weeks back there were alot of tweets going around that there would be a party to end all launch parties coming up to celebrate the UK arrival of nelly.com

~ Scandinavia’s largest online store selling clothes, shoes & beauty
(think scandinavian asos!)


I put my virtual hand up, hoping for an invite...


and guess what?! I got one!!!


Held at the glamorous aqua London we waited very patiently in a long VIP line...


we got rained on a little bit which was a shame BUT we did get the full VIP paparazzi treatment with a cameraman
documenting our every move!


after about a 25 minute wait we were in!
quick someone get me a cocktail stat!



the venue was completely packed! so it was a little difficult to have a good sticky beak at the clothes on display...


I did however have a good look at the shoes!


Now speaking of shoes - did I mention that we got given a FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!! we did have to line up again for a very long time in order to have a good look at which 3 pairs we liked the most, write the name & size down - then put our details into the laptops to have the shoes delivered - but hey FREE SHOES are FREE SHOES people!



Whilst waiting in the shoe line I ran into the lovely Laura from laurasbible & I managed to get rather jolly (ok I got drunk :s) on all the lovely cocktails whilst waiting in the long line!

Along with being plied with cocktails & canapés we were also treated to a close up pole dancing show... yes, you read that right - pole dancing - seriously!


 I had such a fun & fabulous evening at the launch, the venue was amazing with Gemma Cairney DJing for the night, manicure station's & a photobooth... of course I got too carried away with the cocktails to enjoy the mani's or the photobooth! lol


 Since the launch I've been making a little online wishlist at nelly.com who stock over 800 brands with free UK delivery! and if you fancy a free pair of shoes or a whole dozen of free shoes - including a wishlist new wardrobe why don't you enter the nelly design your dream shoe competition to win a £2,000 shopping spree!

enter

I can't wait to see what shoes I get in the post! I'll be sure to put a blog post up when I get them

Little Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment